Saturday, December 27, 2008

Goodbye 2008

I guess I should say thanks to all the people who have been giving me a hard time about not posting lately. It's nice to know some people actually read my blog and notice that I haven't been writing lately. I could list an array of excuses, but lets just say I have been busy enjoying my physical life and spending less time on the computer.

I have really enjoyed Christmas this year. The holidays have been very difficult for me for many years, I used to dread and despise it all. It was great to have my Mom and Mike in town for Christmas, we never have enough time to spend together but we make every minute count. It was also good to see my best friend Michelle and her family a couple of times.

Another highlight for me was Christmas with Mark's family. Being our first Christmas together, we had fun sharing our family traditions with each other as well as starting some of our own. His family makes raviolis (from scratch) every year, click here to see photos of the all day event. To say they taste good would be a gross understatement, they were awesome! Mark also got to indulge in our family traditional German pancakes, yes, he loved them!

As we say farewell to 2008, I want to say how thankful I am for all of my friends and family, near and far, you all mean so much to me and I am blessed to have you in my life. Please forgive me for being a bit distracted and consumed in my happiness and new found love, I wish there was more time...... Life is short, let's make the best of it and have a fantastic 2009!!!

No comments: