Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sushi Diner


I finally went to a new sushi restaurant that's worth mentioning. Sushi Diner is just west of the 805 and the 163 on Mesa College Drive. It's a tiny little place, I'm not kidding, I don't think more than 20 people (including the staff) could be in there at the same time. Regardless, this place is worth the try.

The only negative would be the parking, there's not much of it. The service was great, attentive and quick. The cute decor and the reggae music in the background gave it a laid back vibe.

Bill and I shared the mixed sashimi deluxe, the caterpillar roll, a crunchy roll, some kind of spicy roll with jalapenos on top, and there were some other things that I can't quite remember, but everything was scrumptious and fresh, the way it should be.

No comments: