Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sake Sushi

I've been anxiously waiting for the "Coming Soon" sign to change to "Grand Opening", and it finally happened. Sake Sushi on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. right off the 805, is now open and I had the pleasure of checking it out.

The menu is appetizing, the fish was fresh and appealing. We ended up with over 6 things, and had to turn away another roll?? (Pay attention to what you order and what you get). They advertise 50% off rolls, but the menu prices are double than their competitors, so again, pay attention when ordering.

My favorite was probably the caterpillar roll, but the dragon roll was quite impressive, I just had to take a picture of it!



I will definitely go back. I am sure it will fast become a local favorite for the whole neighborhood. See you there!

No comments: