Monday, October 12, 2009

My List


Doesn’t everyone have one? A list of things that you HAVE to do before you die, or before you turn 40, 50, 60 etc. etc..

I can say that in my almost 39 years I have done and seen a lot of things. I've traveled a bit, tried para-sailing, white water rafting and surfing. I've stage dived into the mosh pit, and I've seen most of the bands that I have wanted to see.

But, with one year left to 40, there are a few things I need to cross off my list.

Here we go.

See the Grand Canyon

Hike Cowels Mtn.

Hike in Yosemite

Try yoga, for real

Create a piece of art that I love, and keep it for myself

Take a class, maybe photography

Re-learn golf

Go to the San Diego Wild Animal Park again

Overcome my road-rage

Get my teeth fixed

Surprise myself

Make a pie from scratch, even the crust

Finish reading The Grapes of Wrath

Go to Disneyland again!

If you can think of something else that I should do, please leave me a comment!

No comments: