Friday, December 4, 2009

New Blog!

I know, I can barely keep up with this one, I must be insane!

I started working on this new venture about a month ago and I am really happy with where it's going. Of course it will evolve and change a million times before I am satisfied, or maybe never, but I sure enjoy the process.
http://idontcookbutmyboyfrienddoes.blogspot.com/

This blog is very much a combination of Mark's love of cooking and my love of blogging, he cooks and I write about it. We hope that you will find it entertaining, inspiring and maybe even get a good recipe out of it.

Please don't be shy, leave a comment if you like something or hate something or just want to say hi! Also, if you click on "subscribe" you will a notification every time I post something new, don't worry, I won't flood your inbox!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: