Friday, September 19, 2008

It Doesn't Have to Hurt!


I am excited that I can finally post about my sister-in-laws new dentistry practice located in Penasquitos. My multi talented brother has been fine-tuning the web site and it is finally complete, and very well done I might add. Please visit the site here, Advanced Dentistry of San Diego.

Not many people can honestly say that going to the dentist is a pleasure, but I had the pleasure of being one of Dr. Ramezani’s patients this week. I am not just saying that because she is my sister-in-law, she really has a soft touch and gentle demeanor, just the way a dentist should be.

The office and exam rooms feature all of the state of the art equipment. The staff is all experienced and super friendly, they made me feel very comfortable. They accept all kinds of insurance and if you don’t have insurance, they can even help with financing options, as is my situation.

I have had extensive experience with many dentists in my lifetime, some better than others, but I do not hesitate at all in recommending Advanced Dentistry and Dr. Ramezani, give them a call and make an appointment today!

No comments: